This new paediatric review is a unique New Zealand publication bringing you some of the most important paediatric research published around the world.
Each issue will contain an independent selection of papers chosen by the medical specialists based at the Starship Children’s Hospital discussing what is important and how it can potentially impact current practise. The Review also provides website links to the abstracts or fully published papers where available, so you can make your own judgements.
This edition includes:
- Commentary from Paediatric Endocrinologist Craig Jefferies and Paediatric Nephrologist William Wong
- Is short stature a disease?
- Self-reported energy intake
- Bariatric surgery in adolescents
- Long-term follow up of childhood UTIs
- Sports-related kidney injury
Read it here
To subscribe email: firstname.lastname@example.org with Child Health Research Review in the subject line.
There are also two new Research Review publications starting very soon. These are Midwifery Research Review and Laboratory Medicine Research Review, .to subscribe email the above address with the publication of choice in the subject line.