Applications are now being accepted for Ngā Pae o te Māramatanga’s Research Methods and Skills Scholarships via the New Zealand Social Statistics Network (NZSSN) summer programme 2013.
Applications must be received no later than Monday 7 October at 12 noon
Up to 10 scholarships are offered to their researchers and tertiary students (undergraduate with the required prerequisites or postgraduate) in Participating Research Entities to attend any of the short courses offered.
Their PREs include:
- AUT University
- Auckland War Memorial Museum
- Lincoln University
- Manaaki Whenua Landcare Research
- Massey University
- Te Papa Tongarewa
- Te Tapuae o Rēhua
- Te Tauihu o Ngā Wānanga
- Te Whare Wānanga o Awanuiārangi
- Te Wānanga o Aotearoa
- The University of Auckland acting through Te Wānanga o Waipapa
- The University of Canterbury
- The University of Otago acting through the Eru Pomare Health Research Centre
- The University of Waikato acting through its Māori Education Research Institute
- Victoria University of Wellington acting through He Pārekereke: The Institute for Research and Development in Education; and the Māori Business unit, School of Management
- Waikato-Tainui College
Scholarships include paid enrollment for attendance at the NZSSN short course(s) in November 2013 at Victoria University, Wellington, as well as five days standard accommodation and return national air fare or travel.
To read more and apply, go to Ngā Pae o te Māramatanga’s website For more details on the courses offered visit the NZSSN website