Do you have a passion for building strong and empowered communities? Community Research is seeking a manager to be responsible for the development and implementation of quality programmes that respond to real needs in the Tangata Whenua, Community and Voluntary Sector, following Treaty of Waitangi approaches. You will inspire a growth mindset in the organisation and lead us towards new relationships and potential collaboration partners, including academic institutions.
Specific tasks include:
Leading our webinar delivery and content creation
- Collaboratively lead and oversee the identification, design, promotion, delivery and evaluation of quality digital programmes, products and services that align with the organisation’s strategic objectives.
- Identify topics of global and local interest, work at the grassroots with whānau including hāpu and Iwi to secure content and contributors, managing these relationships through to delivery on a basis of koha and reciprocity.
- Commission, produce and disseminate capability-building events and content
- Disseminate capability-building content web-based and webcasting platforms
- Ensure curation and archiving of resources
- Devise and implement innovative teaching-and-learning solutions, working with web-based technologies to achieve this
Leading our digital communications and external relations
- Ensure the organisation is presented effectively to relevant stakeholders through digital platforms
- Seek feedback and monitor results to inform strategy and improvements
- Innovate with new digital platforms for dissemination of research and resources, and for engagement with audiences, monitoring results to determine effectiveness in relation to the Theory of Change
- Innovate and implement use of social media, trialling targeted initiatives, to increase user engagement
- Increase research resources to support our communities
Seeking Research opportunities
- Identify and initiate research opportunities for Community Research
- Lead implementation of research opportunities and activities
If this sounds like you, apply today. Applications close 25th March 2019.
To obtain a full job description or apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.