The sixth annual Youth Collaborative hui will tackle the theme “Connections: Developing Youth Wellbeing across all Sectors”. The conference is being held at Lincoln University, Christchurch, 10-11 July 2014.
Invited speakers and interactive workshops will facilitate meaningful connections across all sectors working with NZ youth.
Topics being covered include:
- SPARX & Youth2012: 1. Using SPARX to support youth wellbeing and 2. Why are secondary school students getting healthier in New Zealand? Findings and questions from the Youth2000 series
- How Does Connecting Together at an Individual and Organisation Level Help us Work Better with Young People?
- Making Services for Youth more LGBTI friendly: Breaking down Binary Thinking – Sexuality and Gender Diversity Education
- That Dirty N-Word: Networking
- Is the Youth Mental Health Sector allergic to Youth Development?
- Working together to measure youth outcomes, Kapiti Youth Support.
The day prior to the conference, The Collaborative is facilitating a Consilience: Create an integrated framework to further research on youth well being. This is on 9 July 2014, also at Lincoln University, Christchurch.
Details and registration form are available on the The Collaborative website.