CGO Transitions Ltd promotes research, education and development amongst non profit / common good organisations (CGO s). Their primary intention is to build effective common good organisations that can grow well and manage change.
1. From Founding/Forming through to Becoming More Productive/Managing – for small trusts with few staff:
- Auckland 17 April – 9.15 am to 5 pm, cost: $150 plus GST , Te Atatu Boat Club, Bridge Ave, Te Atatu
- Taranaki 20 August
- Whanganui and Nelson (TBA)
2. From Becoming More Productive/Managing to Charting New Waters/Elaborating – for senior managers and board members from larger trusts:
- Auckland 21 May – 9.15 am to 5 pm. cost: $200 plus GST, St Francis Retreat Centre, 50 Hillsborough Rd
- Auckland 17 September