ANGOA hosts regular Community and Voluntary Sector Research Forums. Their purpose is to bring together community-based, university, and government researchers to share projects, skills and experience.
The next Wellington one will be held on 23 September 2013
Confirmed speakers for the CVSR Forum include:
- Kate Daellenbach (Victoria University): Marketing in the Arts Sector
- Martin Woodbridge: Developing Tools to Promote Health: Collaborations of Science and Art
- Peter Walker & Jenny Aimers (University of Otago/Otago Polytechnic): Community Development Models – Theory and Practice in New Zealand
The next Dunedin one will be held on 18 September.
For more information about upcoming events, click here.
The most recently Wellington forum included the below presentations:
- Mary Jo Kaplan: Growing the Pipeline of Youth Social Entrepreneurs and Social Enterprise in Aotearoa/New Zealand: A Holistic Framework
- Dr Alice Mills: Relationships Between the Voluntary Sector and the State in Criminal Justice in the UK and New Zealand
For the most recent ANGOA newsletter, click here.