The first Kete Kupu of the year, the newsletter of the New Zealand Council of Christian Social Services is available.
Some of the highlights of this March 2013 issue include:
- Take a Deep Breath – It’s a Year of Action
- Canterbury Two Years On and Older People in the Region
- Home Support – What Can You Expect
- Premium Charging in Aged Care
- Southern Home Support Providers Dumped
- Living Wage Report Published
- Inequality: A New Zealand Crisis
- Interest-free Loans – Nga Tangatata Microfinance
- State of the Nation report
- Is the Welfare Safety Net Starting to Slip?
Read it here