This recording helps to construct effective narratives and tell stories of success and outcomes, in order to secure or retain funding?
Having a well-told story is like having a goose that lays golden eggs. Defining and refining our stories brings clarity to our work, meets our reporting requirements and shares our learnings with others.
Moya Sayer-Jones and friends present a 60-minute event, showing you how you can get your stories straight.
In this webinar
Moya explains how to present your stories in a way that inspires and engages others in order to promote your work, meet reporting requirements, and share your learnings
- She will show how groups can create and use their stories to provide outcomes narratives for funders and other stakeholders.
- Moya will be joined by leaders of community organisations who will share their experiences of creating and using stories to further their missions
- This webinar will provide practical tools for doing this.
- Learn a structure for putting together an outcomes narrative
- Be introduced to tools for gathering and presenting stories
- Understand the importance of articulating outcomes achievements
- Know the experiences of groups who use these tools
Who is this webinar for?
This webinar is particularly (though not exclusively) for time-poor, cash-strapped managers, leaders, funders, researchers, fundraisers, and NGO professionals who are under pressure to produce evidence of real results, and to provide narratives which show change and outcomes.