Brenda Pilott (SSPA), Trevor McGlinchey (NZCCSS) and Garth Nowland-Foreman (LEaD) discuss the gathering and reporting of Individual Client Level Data and how this new requirement could affect your organisation.
Resources shared during the webinar
- Brenda’s Slides: Community Sector & Collection of Client Data
- Trevor’s Slides: We don’t know what we are getting
- Garth’s Slides: The story so far
- Article for New Zealand Council of Christian Social Services. Kete Kupu (Nowland-Foreman April 2017)
- Response from the Office of the Privacy Commissioner (Privacy Commissioner, 6th April 2017)
- Minister Anne Tolley response (Radio New Zealand, April 6th 2017)
- Issues Paper (ComVoices, October 2016)
- A Proposal to Build a Robust, Evidence-Based Learning System for Social Investment (ComVoices, March 2017)
- The Real People Real Data Toolkit (Consumers Health Forum, Australia)
- Crushed or Just Bruised? Voluntary Organisations 25 Years under the Bear Hug of Government Funding (Nowland-Foreman, 2016)
A Partnership with ComVoices
ComVoices is a Wellington based network of national community and voluntary sector organisations. It was established so that Sector organisations would have a more powerful voice at Government level and in the community.