In this 20 minute webinar, Sharon Shea, Stacey McGregor and Natasha Kemp demonstrate the Results Based Accountability (RBA™) methodology. RBA™ is a practical tool, popular with Government, that can be used to help to demonstrate how your vision, mission and strategic priorities are linked to people’s wellbeing. It helps your organisation to demonstrate results.
- The art of ‘Mapping and Gapping’
- The difference between population, systems and services
- Commonsense NGO advice for taking your first steps with RBA™
Resources shared during the webinar:
- Sharon’s PowerPoint slides
- The RBA™ Resource Page on the What Works website contains RBA™ tools, critiques and case studies
- Ministry of Social Development resources on RBA™
- Ministry of Health Streamlined Contracting: Accountability
More webinars in this RBA series
- In RBA Webinar No. 1: ‘Introduction to RBA™ (October 2016), Sharon Shea introduces the RBA™ methodology and explains how it can be used to show the impact of your work. She discusses key RBA™ concepts (2-3-7), the benefits of the RBA™ process, the seven step thinking process of RBA™ and some baseline tools that will start you off on your RBA™ journey.
- In RBA Webinar No.3: Making Sense of your Data.‘ (August 2017), Sharon Shea introduces great data collection, how to make sense of your data, and how to use your data to help with the process of influencing change.