An international, regional and community-led development specialist. Has extensive experience working in strategic leadership, capacity-building, facilitation, project management, monitoring and evaluation, education and research roles with a focus on the promotion and protection of human rights and sustainable economic, social, cultural and environmental wellbeing.
Key publications on topics such as:
– Community-based research
– Gender equality / Feminist Studies
– Human rights community-led development
– Lesbian mothers and adolescent sons
– Monitoring evaluation accountability and learning
– Participatory action research